Payment Policies & Procedures
- Invoices are due upon receipt
- All checks must be made payable to MDWEB Corporation
- Payments made within TEN days of receipt of invoice will not accrue interest. Interest is accrued at a flat rate of $25.00 per month.
- Payments over 30 days from the invoice date will result in immediate website REMOVAL from the internet or used by MDWEB Corporation to generate revenue. In either case a re-activation fee of no less than $125 will be required to reinstate your website.
- We reserve the right to remove your website from the web due to delinquent payments.
- We reserve the right to post information to your website, or make changes to your website at our discretion.
- Our policy states that a disabled account cannot be enabled until the entire balance is paid in full. If your account should become disabled, payment of all current invoices will also be required before your account will be reactivated.