Subscribe to our newsletter
A free newsletter on digital marketing, web design, SEO, social media, hosting and information on trends, resources and tips on how to maximize your online business.
Traffic, Rankings and a Bigger Digital Footprint Await you!
Use social media to spread the word, boost your content, and drive traffic, create a community for your brand with these 6 simple steps:
- Pick Your Poison: Choose the social media sites your ideal audience thrives on (think Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest).
- Creative Juices: Whip up content that’s worth devouring. Use a delicious mix of text, images, and videos to craft content that’s relevant, informative and valuable to your audience.
- Hashtags FTW: Hashtags are your new best friend. They make you popular with the masses and increase your visibility. Use them wisely!
- Don’t Be a Stranger: Interact with your followers and make them feel the love. Respond to comments and messages, and acknowledge when you’re mentioned. Your fans will appreciate it!
- Plug, Plug, Plug: Share links to your website and encourage your audience to check out all that you have to offer. More traffic means better rankings and a bigger digital footprint.
- Analyze and Optimize: Welcome to the wonderful world of website design and search engine optimization! Most importantly, you need to keep an eye on and review your statistics. Think of it like playing detective, with your analytics as your trusty magnifying glass. Take a deep dive at what’s converting into traffic and leads with some good old-fashioned A/B testing. Once you have done your analysis, make some adjustments and repeat the process. Basically, you’re the Sherlock Holmes of website optimization. Who wouldn’t want that title? Soon you’ll be social media royalty!
Your website is a symbol of who you are and your social media presence only amplifies that image! With these 6 simple steps, you have all the tools at your disposal to cultivate a loyal audience, boost your content and increase visibility with thoughtful hashtags. Interact, engage and build relationships with your followers as they are instrumental in driving traffic to your website. Take advantage of the analytics available to you which will give insight into what works and what doesn’t work then use that information to optimize your digital footprint. Now it’s time for you to show off; go forth and dominate the realm of digital marketing! Think you’re ready? We’d love to hear from you on how we can help make this process even smoother for you – let us take over so that you can focus on what really matters – serving your audience.